Tuesday, November 29, 2011

RIRI WoWs me again!!!

If you are a Rihanna fan like myself, well then you have to have seen the digital booklet that accompanies her latest album - TALK THAT TALK. These photographs are just fierce, and so Rihanna.

My favourite song on the album has to be WE FOUND LOVE. And just when I thought I couldn't hear it enough, I saw the video, and then I loved it more. I have to say my favourite part of the video has to be the narration at the beginning by model Agness Deyn:

It's like you're screaming, and no one can hear
You almost feel ashamed
That someone could be that important
That without them, you feel like nothing
No one will ever understand how much it hurts
You feel hopeless; like nothing can save you
And when it's over, and it's gone
You almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back
So that you could have the good

I think it's just? so beautiful and so tragic at the same time. We all want someone to love, and for that person to love us in return. Nobody wants to be alone. Nobody wants to be hurt. And sometimes it's really difficult to pick ourselves up and move forward. It's just so poetic, and so true you know. It's real. I relate to it.

Enough of all that love talk now. Aaw hell Riri got me all emotional here lol.

Here are the pictures I am in love with :)












If you haven't seen the video, here it is :)

Kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment