Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HOT Photoshoot: Invitation ONLY by Mariah Jelena

Lingerie, blindfolds, masks and tuxedo jackets. If the grand setting of winding staircases, opulent tiling and pillared halls doesn�t send your mind careening back to Stanley Kubrick�s 1999 film Eyes Wide Shut, then perhaps the styling by Andrew Zumbo will. It does for me, anyway. There�s a subtle fetishism to Mariah Jelena�s shoot, titled Invitation Only. Twin models Maddie and Thierney are mirror images of each other which adds a lightly surreal twist to the scenario; and you�re given the feeling that this invitation-only party is one populated by uniform sensual blondes, there to be seen not heard.










This is a super hot shoot. My love for all things creative has truly opened my eyes to much out there. I could easily have any of these on the walls in my home. Hope you enjoyed this!

Kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment