Monday, November 14, 2011

Karlie Kloss too skinny for Victoria's Secret

So last week saw the annual Victoria's Secret spectacular. And from what I saw in pictures and video clips, it was amazing. However, I was a bit disappointed by the extremely skinny appearance of model Karlie Kloss. I love her, but I'm not sure she fits the image of Victoria's Secret. Yes, they do cater to all shapes and sizes, but she just looked skinny for my liking. I mean, even Chanel Iman put on 15 lbs for the show. I just think that designers in general have to carefully think about who they send down the runway. It's really not sending out a good message to other women, and even worst young girls everywhere. Anyway, you make up your mind for yourself, here are some pictures of Karlie at the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment