Saturday, June 2, 2012

OOTD: Fashion by The Sea

I was lucky enough to attend the Fashion By The Sea 2012 event as a media guest last night. South Africa, & more importantly Durban has some of the best beaches you can imagine. It is so beautiful, & even more so at night. The actual show was on the pier & it is probably the longest runway in South Africa. Sounds awesome right?! This fashion show featured some of South Africa's greatest talents such as Gavin Rajah, Craig Native & Craig Port among many others. I had an amazing evening, that was topped off with an interview with my absolute favourite SA designer: Gavin Rajah. I was professional, but oh my word this man is amazing. His work is so detailed, & unlike anything any other designer has to offer. He is in a class of his own.

Now back to me. I went for a cool, quirky vibe rather than uber sexy or chic. And how amazing is my Romwe T-shirt?! What do you think?



Cobalt Longer-Length Cardigan ( Mr Price )
Ribs Print T-shirt ( Romwe.com )
Shorts & Belt ( Mr Price )
Polka Dot Stockings ( one of the online shops I frequent )
Shoes ( ALDO )




ALDO does is best!


I love using bright colours on my nails.
And how cure is my finger-nail ring from SASS DIVA/DIVA?

This is my friend Candice, stunning right?
I was totally dying over her jacket from Mr Price!
I'm off to get one too :)


I will post some pix from the show soon!

Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment