Monday, June 25, 2012

MONOCHROME MONDAY #9

I don't believe that we are already at week #9 of this project!!! WOW!!! Now if you read my previous Monochrome Monday post you will know that I was getting a tad bit bored with the project - THAT HAS CHANGED!! I got an iPhone4s last week & I am dying over all the AMAZING APPs available! So for today's post, I took ALL the pictures using my iPhone & then used an App called PICSTITCH to create a cool picture effect.




White Tank (Woolworth's)
Black Wrap Cardigan (Woolworth's)
Skirt (Phenomena @YDE)
Tote (Rimmel - Free with a make-up purchase)
Heels (Woolworth's)
Necklace & Snake Ring (Random online buy)


So, what do you think of the new picture layout? I hope you liked it, & more importantly I hope you comment below & follow this blog!!!

Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment