Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Style Diary: My GYPSY HEART

My heart is a gypsy - searching for a home, fighting within itself, wondering whether it is weak, or even right for that matter to be searching the first place. Loneliness is what it feels like...

Today was a great day! I was feeling gypsy vibes from the second I woke up this morning. And might I add, I woke up naturally, without any alarms - a very unusual occurrence for me. I was in a great mood. I am in a great mood still. I don't know when I started believing this, but for a while now, I've believed that I was a gypsy in a past life. Yes I do believe that our souls live many lives. I'm Catholic, but not religious. I am spiritual.

And within my many spiritual beliefs - I believe in Tarot. I  had been getting my tarot fix from various sites, until I got myself a tarot deck a few months ago. And let me tell you, I have done plenty readings since then. For me, tarot is a symbolism - there is no need for language or any other signs. The cards do influence me - they influence me to stop clamping down on parts of myself and give them room to speak, so that I can make an integrated, more whole choice without denying important aspects of my own role in that choice


The cards guide.
They are not our masters.



The card I chose to use in this post is: The WHEEL of FORTUNE.

A while ago this card came up in a reading - I knew it was good. The Wheel of Fortune represents the unifying aspects of the psyche; the unconscious and conscious have converged. And that is exactly how I feel. I have wanted my career to move in a certain direction, & it finally is.




All accessories ( DIVA / Sass Diva RSA )
Clutch ( ZOOM Footwear )
T-shirt ( Woolworths )
Skirt ( From my sister's closet )



Hope you have enjoyed this inspired post.

Love - Peace - and Happiness to you all!
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment