Monday, May 21, 2012

MONOCHROME MONDAY #4

I have to tell you guys, I absolutely LOVE this project!!! I am really enjoying dressing in black & white every Monday. It has really become something for me to look forward to each week.

So I spent my Sunday afternoon in the mall after a night out to see South African artist AKA. I had such an AMAZING time, which means I was super tired. Nevertheless my Sunday afternoon mall trip produced some FABULOUS pieces that I just had to share.

So I found a great popcorn knit at Young Designers Emporium (YDE). This gorgeous knit is by Pari & Max. Can you say : AMAZING!!! My trip to YDE also led me to a lovely black & blue snakeskin clutch from Taken by Storm. The leggings I am wearing today are from the FLY HOLMES collection at Mr Price. So what do you think?




?
Popcorn Knit ( Pari & Max @ YDE )
T-shirt ( Woolworths )
Leggings ( Fly Holmes @ Mr Price )
Clutch ( Taken by Storm @ YDE )
Heels ( Aldo )


Now you will notice my photos today are a little different. Well that's because a photographer friend, Abhi shot my pictures :) You can check out his work here. So let me know what you think by commenting below:

Kisses***

No comments:

Post a Comment