Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The ONE Hundred items 19 - 22 !!!

Hey there to you all fabulous ladies!!!

I bring to you another installment of Miss Nina Garcia's fabulous book, THE ONE HUNDRED. And in case you are not a regular her, this book lists the Top 100 items every stylish woman MUST own. Today I give you items 19 - 22...


#19 Charm Bracelet


I am no fan of bangles or bracelets, charmed or not. But I do remember my mom having a really nice gold charm bracelet that she loved. Many designers & jewellers offer ready-made versions of the charm bracelet, but I totally agree with Nina when she says that the best version is one that is all you. Your charms can be symbolic of people, places, and milestones; anything that is special to you.

Nina suggests having several charm bracelets, & having a theme for each one. Like perhaps one themed with places you�ve travelled. Or even one with just milestones in your life. Anyways, it could turn out to be really fun.


Juicy Couture!



#20 Clutch

I love the clutches. They are the perfect accessories for a night out on the town. I have many clutches. Different colours, materials etc. They�re great. I like ones that are small, but still big enough to fit money, my cellphone, and lipstick/lip-gloss in.

Nina suggests trying something you would otherwise not try. Like a jewelled, or metallic, or even a wooden version. Sounds fun right?! She also suggests that if you travel anywhere; look out for these, as they are not only souvenirs, but also a great addition to your accessory collection. And the bonus is that it will be unique.


Gotta love this Vivienne Westwood clutch!



#21 Cocktail Ring


This may sound funny to you, but I kind of have a finger complex. Seriously. My fingers are really spastic looking. They�re long & really thin. The only rind I ever wore, was my matric ring on my pinky finger (until I lost it); and just the other day, I purchased a few new rings because I thought I would try something new & different. Anyway, after wearing this cute little �peace-sign� ring all day, I looked down to find my fingers bare.

Anyway, back to number 21 on the list. Nina says that in this case, bigger is better. So don�t be shy! Also, it�s okay to be dramatic with this item of jewellery, as it is meant to represent you, and your personality; to be a conversation starter.

I die for this Alexander McQueen cocktail ring. I love SKULLS!!!




#22 Converse


This is yet another item you will not find me dead in. Hhmmm no thanks! I just dont wear any type of takkie, ever! It just is not me. Perhaps if I start gyming I will have to be more open to these, but for now. I'll pass!


A classic pair of Converse takkies/sneakers.


Be sure to keep checking the blog to see what's next on the list.

Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment