Sunday, March 18, 2012

COLLAR Comeback!!!


When I tell you to pop your collar, I'm talking about this Autumn/Winter's mini trend. It's all about the collar! All shapes, colours, and sizes welcome! I am loving the detachable collar. Marni has a few fabulous pieces that are simply to die for! I am also crazy for the contrasting colour theme going on. It's not just black-on-white, it's yellow-on-green, and red-on-purple, and even floral. Love love love!

Within the collar trend is the ever-so-fabulous Peter Pan Collar. A typically French motif, the Peter Pan style collar fast becomes one of the easiest ways to spice up a look with minimal effort. Which is exactly why I like it. Whether it�s peeking out from under a smart cardigan, a classic style on bold prints, or a collar embellished with beads and jewels, this trend the Peter-Pan-Collar provides an elegant way to add interesting details to our outfits.
 
 
 
I'm loving this, hope you all look fabulous & chic rocking this trend this AW.
 
Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment