Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I don't do fashion. I AM FASHION.

�Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.�



? Coco Chanel



I couldn't agree more with Mademoiselle Chanel. There's something strange and powerful about black-and-white imagery. I absolutely love wearing graphic black-and-white. Even black-and-white movies have something oh so special about them. Even if the actual movie isn't that great. It still looks good. So, in protest of Valentines Day ( I did not have a Valentine ), I decided to wear black & white. I quite liked the look. What do you think?

Polo-Neck Sweater ( Woolworth's)
Striped Skirt ( Mr Price )
Opaque Tights ( Woolworth's )
Platform Pumps ( Sexy with Attitude @ YDE )
Cross Necklace ( Diva )
Square Earrings ( Diva )
Ring ( Diva )






Hope you had a lovely Valentines Day!
Kisses***
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment