Monday, September 12, 2011

What's your style???

If you have seen my previous post appealling for readers to share their Spring/Summer Style with Fashion by Brett Robson, this is the product of that appeal. I had hoped for more of a response, but I am hoping you will see this post and send me a pic or 2 of your Spring/Summer Style soon.

First up I have Sloane, a beautiful young lady with a funky, edgy sense of style. I just love this girl's hair.. Very cute!

Rocking the trends with her wedges & stripe dress!




Next up we have Lenice. I just love how fun this girl is. She just looks like someone who is keen to experiment with her style, and have fun with it.

You just cant go wrong with a pair of denims & a white top!

And last, but not least, there's me. I decided that this Spring/Summer I want my style to be a little more feminine. I plan on wearing lots of dresses, florals & wedges etc. First I have a simple day look. I am so in love with this floral you have no idea!

Dress: Milla @YDE


My accessories.
Next up is an evening look. Although I think this dress could be worn in the daytime with a pair of flats. I made this dress by the way :) I love these Aldo platform wedges. Im obssessed! I accessorised this look with wedges, and a leopard print clutch.



If you want to share your style, send me a pic or 2 via email - sinnbybrettrobson@gmail.com
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment