Thursday, September 1, 2011

What's your Spring/Summer Style?

Today is the 1st day of Spring and I am uber excited. This is my favourite time of year. I love wearing pretty dresses, going to the beach, and drinking lots of cocktails! I got a super cool idea from a fellow blogger, and I want you to be apart of it!

Here's is what I need from you: I would like you to send me a picture of yourself rocking your Spring/Summer Style. Tell me a bit about you & your style, and what you are wearing in the picture you send. The picture does not need to be professionally taken, but it should be of a descent quality. I want you to be yourself. We are all different, and have different bodies, style etc. I want to embrace our differences in this post. I will be posting all the pictures I receive in a special Spring/Summer Style post. Send pictures to me via email: sinnbybrettrobson@gmail.com by 10 September 2011.

Here are a few inspirational pictures for you:







I look forward to receiving all your pictures.
Thank you.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment