Friday, June 17, 2011

Marchesa Playboy Bunny Costume Design*

If you saw my previous post on Marchesa releasing the sketch of what they had planned for the iconic Playboy Bunny costume, I can imagine you were just as excited to see the real thing. Well here it is! And might I add, I am not at all disappointed. The ccreation of  Georgina Chapman & Keren Craig was debuted at London's Playboy Club. I love the lace & beading on this strapless bodysuit. It really adds some dimension & drama to it. The outfit will be auctioned off for charity later this year.




So what do you think of the final product? Please do comment below & let me know.

Also, don't forget to follow this blog via the Google Connect "Follow" button, via Facebook, or via Bloglovin', which can be found in the right sidebar of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment