Monday, June 20, 2011

Loving Lara Bohinc!!!

I'm really doubting my magazine reading skills right now lol. Designer Lara Bohinc has been featured in my favourite magazines on numerous occasions, & I am only seeing her work now! Originally a jewellery designer, Lara decided to branch out into shoes. Basing her first shoe collection on her unique jewellery.



I absolutely love her work, both jewellery & shoes. She uses materials such as leather, suede, & python. And who doesn't love them some 11cm heels!! Lara Bohinc is truly a multi-talented designer.


Lara Bohinc Earrings

Lara Bohinc Ring

Lara Bohinc Clutch



What do you think of her work? Please do comment below & let me know :)

Also, please dont forget to follow this blog via Bloglovin' or the Google Connect "Follow" button, & join the Facebook page; all on the right of the blog. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment