Monday, May 9, 2011

Make-up Goddess Promise Phan

Ok so if you don't know that I am addicted to youtube make-up tutorials. I AM!!! I can spend hours upon hours watching these tutorials by various artists. I do have a favourite though: Promise Phan.

?
Promise Phan
?
She is so amazing, and she has the best tutorials, according to me. She does everything from simple everyday looks, to looks you would only dare wear on Halloween. But mostly she transforms herself into famous characters/people like Michael Jackson, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift etc. It's amazing!

Here are some pictures of my favourite Promise Phan make-up looks:

???
A look from Katy Perry's ET music video
???
??
Promise as Michael Jackson
??
?
Promise as Nicki Minaj
?
Promise as Taylor Swift

?
A look from Rihanna's Only Girl music video.
? You absolutely have to check out Promise Phan's youtube channel. And SUBSCRIBE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment