Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Firstly I would like to apologise to all my special fashionistas who follow Fashion by Brett Robson. Sometimes in life we neglect the things that are most important to us...but that's over now. I'm back!!! So you can look forward to all my fabulous fashion posts once more!!!

I really also want to thank everyone for continuing to visit the blog, even in my absence. We have reached over 60 000 pageviews :) WoW!!!

I thought I would make my first post now that I am back about Halloween! I have been OBSSESSED about Halloween since last year when I didn't get to go out for it, but this year I was determined to enjoy my Halloween, regardless of whatever else was going on. I had my heart set on being Jasmine from Aladdin. However, I soon realised that perhaps Jasmine might not be the best fit for me. So...my next bet was a French Maid.lol yes I know what you are thinking. It's a bit naughty, but I'm all about doing fun, flirty stuff so this was just up my alley. I made this costume in 2 hours! Yes you heard right. I am so pleased with the way it turned out. Love it! Unfortunately, I didn't get to dress up and go out, but I thought I would share a pic of my costume with you. What do you think?



Kisses
And Happy Halloween to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment