Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011 SAG Awards Best Dressed

You have just got to love award season :)) The SAG Awards were held in Los Angeles on January 30th, and proved to be a star-studded event, with everyone trying to look their best.

Here are my best looks of the evening.

Sofia Vergara looks VA-VA-VOOM as usual in this royal blue dress.


Angie Harmon in Monique Lhuillier

I love Glee star Dianna Argon in this Chanel Haute Couture dress.

Lea Michele looked stunning in this Oscar de la Renta gown.

I love this dress on Naya Rivera.


Sarah Hyland of Modern Family looks lovely, and age appropriate.


Mila Kunis looked stunning in this Alexander McQueen gown.
I love how fun & flirty this dress is.

Amber Riley of Glee looked stunning in this black one-shoulder gown. Very figure flattering.


Kyra Sedgwick in Thierry Mugler. Very flattering and age-appropriate. Love it!!!

My absolute favourite of the night has to be Hilary Swank in Versace. This one-shoulder chiffon gown is just perfection.


Look out for my picks for the worst dressed at this year's SAG Awards tomorrow right here on Fashion by Brett Robson.

No comments:

Post a Comment